Monday, August 13, 2007

Love story-Dave and Juliet

Dave and Juliet happened to grow up in the same locality. They started friendship as far back to their childhood. Though dave was older than Juliet but their relationship was so close then that people around them mistook them to be twins or at times brother and sister. They went to the same school but different classes. Dave was a senior to Juliet.
How did they become husband and wife? It was when they were in the university that their seemingly brother and sister relationship took another dimension. Dave confirmed that even though he didn't have intention of going into dating with her "sister" but he found himself always being jealous any time he caught Juliet with a guy. It was glaring and noticeable to Juliet to the point that she had to ask him if there was anything wrong moving with a guy, after all she was now an adult.
According to Dave, "it was at this time I knew that I was actually in love with Jane but it was difficult for me to discuss it since she saw and took me as her brother. Even, everybody in the school saw me as her brother.
"I needed to do something quick at this juncture, otherwise I might lose jane to another man. jane was conservative but she was on the look out for a serious guy who she could see as her future partner. I knew that once Jane made up her mind for a guy, it might be difficult for me to convince her again.
So, how do i manage the situation? I became sick and the sickness was actually emotional. Jane was very caring. It was one day she came from the class that I told her that i needed to discuss something crucial with her.
We agreed to take a stroll to the sport complex. It was there I told her straight without mincing words that "I love her". I have said it before I thought that I would have been more diplomatic about it".
What was jane reaction? Watch out tomorrow for answer!

No comments: