Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Love Story-Dave and Juliet(cont'd)

This is a continuation of the story I started yesterday. if you are just joining, try to read the previous post so that you can flow with this love/dating story.
I told you that Dave invited Juliet to the sport complex where he opened up to Jane that he was in love with her. So, what was Jane's reaction. Dave was very eager to hear from jane. He was looking at her eyes as if the words would come from her eyes. There was a silence; the type that had never happened between the two of them ever since they had grown to know each other. What could this silence mean? "Could it be that silence means acceptance? Could it be that she was dissapointed to hear such from me? Would I have been more logical in my presentation? All these are the questions going on in my mind, Dave said.
Dave continued, 'I tried to ask other questions which are not related to the subject in discussion but it was like I was talking to myself. None of my questions received an answer or even a nod. We spent almost thirty minutes there until she excused that she would like to go to her hostel to prepare for a lecture. After that day, she was avoiding me. All my effort to see her face to face proved abortive."It was on the weekend that followed our discussion that I summoned courage to go to her hostel. On getting to their hostel, they told me that jane had travelled in the morning. The detail of her destination they could not tell me. Where did she go? Did she travel with the guy I used to see her with? all these were the questions coming up in my mind"
Not to bore you with the detail, Dave and jane finally met two days after dave went to her hostel. So when they met, what happened? Where did jane travelled? What was jane's disposition to Dave? See about this tomorrow..

No comments: