Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Love Story-Dave and Juliet(concluded)

I told you yesterday that Dave finally met Juliet two days after he checked her in her hostel only to be told that Juliet had travelled. Now that they met, it was Dave who opened up the conversation. He started.
"Juliet, why did you travel without letting me know? Did I offend you? Was your trip so confidential that you couldn't tell me? What is the matter?"
Now Juliet replied, "Dave, we cannot talk here, you might need to give me some time and so I can sort some things out. Probably, we can meet in the evening after school hours"
Dave could not concentrate in the class for the whole day. It was as good as not attending the class at all.
To cut the whole story short. They met in the evening and it was Juliet who did most of the talking this time around. She continued..
"Dave, what you told me the last time we met caught me as surprise. (You could imagine how Dave would feel. Surprise? Negative or positive?), I had always been seeing you as my brother. I know you are caring and loving to me and to everybody around you. I always thought in my heart at times, that any lady that happened to be your wife must be very lucky. I was shocked to hear from you that you are in love with me. Even though I love you personally but 0ur culture does not permit brother and sister to marry each other. Dave, I wasn't sure of how close we are family wise. I had to quickly rush home to make some enquiries about our families. It was when I got home they made me to understand that my father and your father happened to be friends right from their youths. The relationship was so close that my father usually preferred to discuss confidential matters with your father. So, when they wanted to build their houses, they decided to build them adjacent to each other's. The story is long. I will be given you the detail next time.
"Now back to our discussion, Dave, now that I am aware that we are not my blood relation, I don't have any reservation to becoming your would be wife. I never meant to hurt your feeling."
They hugged each other for quite a long period. Acording to Dave, it was a day he could never forget in his own life. That was how they started dating.
Back home, their parent were extremely happy hwen they learnt they their children would be marrying each other. What a joy to the two family! They had their wedding two years later. Since then, they have been enjoy their marriage and God has blessed them with three children.
This brings us to the end of the story. Watch out for another exciting story.

No comments: